LF (Low Feed) Range
The Low Feeder range allows the operator to directly discharge from wheel loaders/ grab cranes and excavators at a significantly lower feed in height compared to standard hopper feeders. The unique design of the hopper allows for rear feeding which can be beneficial when operating in constrained areas (Source: Telestack).
- Hydraulic fold down sides allows for three sided feeding of the hopper
- Eliminate / reduce double handling of material from Wheel loaders
- Complete range of mobility and sizes available for a range of applications
- Allows for a controlled feed to Telestack equipment directly from wheel loaders and grabs
- Tracked, wheeled and skid mounted units available
- Fully mobile independent units
Features & Benefits
- Loading rates up to 2,500TPH
- Range of designs and hopper capacities depending on feeding equipment and production rates on site.
- Complete on-site mobility including tracks (rubber tracks), wheels and rail mounted to suit all ground conditions.
- Reduces fuel cost by up to 75%
- Reducing loading shovel movements which reduces operating cost and improves safety.
- Increased safety as no need to stockpile with wheel loaders.
- Reduces face excavator idle time increasing production.
- Hydraulic folding head section allowing for compact road transportation.
- Can be packed into 40ft containers for easy, cost effective transport around the globe.
- Unrivalled mobility and flexibility when in operation.
- High specification machine designed for ease of maintenance commanding an excellent resale value at project conclusion.
- Heavy duty design and manufacture.
- 360 Degree Slew Option
- Hydraulic Jacking Legs
- Belt Upgrades
- Fall break systems
- Fold down wing plates
- Liner Upgrades
- Apron belt feeder or Apron pan feeder upgrades for high density material or large lump size
- Dual power
- Range of discharge conveyors (Cambered boom, fixed length)
- Dust Suppression Measures – Galvanised / Canvas Dust covers, 360 degree trimmer chutes, Rubber ‘sock’ chutes, water suppression and many more.
- Sealing of all transfer points including side plates and under-trays
- 250 micron Specification paint finish