Mobile Reclaim Hopper
The mobile ‘reclaim’ hopper range allows the operator to directly reclaim via wheels loaders onto overland conveyors/stacker-reclaimer systems. This allows for passive pile transfer, interyard transfer, feeding of intake systems or feeding of rail/ shiploading either in conjunction with stacker/reclaimers or stand-alone systems. The mobile ‘reclaim’ hoppers can also be used to blend material onto the belt at pre-set weights. (Source: Telestack).
- Eliminate or reduce the requirement for expensive stacker / reclaiming system
- Enhance production rates for reclaiming material back onto system
- Mobile emergency ‘back-up’ for existing reclaiming system
- Complete mobility and flexibility for ease oF operation
- Reclaim easily from trucks, wheel loaders and grabs
Features & Benefits
- Loading rates up to 2,500TPH
- Ability to blend material within the stockyard
- Range of designs and hopper capacities depending on feeding equipment and production rates on site.
- Complete on-site mobility including tracks (rubber tracks), wheels and rail mounted to suit all ground conditions.
- Hydraulic folding head section allowing for compact road transportation.
- Can be packed into 40ft containers for easy, cost effective transport around the globe.
- Unrivalled mobility and flexibility when in operation.
- High specification machine designed for ease of maintenance commanding an excellent resale value at project conclusion.
- Heavy duty design and manufacture.
- Up to 35m3 hopper capacities to cater for all types of trucks/ wheels loader/ grab cranes/ excavators
- Belt weigher linked to PLC to enable blending of material
- Apron belt feeder or Apron pan feeder upgrades for high density material or large lump size
- Integrated Diesel Electric Generators/ Diesel Engines
- Range of discharge conveyors (Cambered boom, fixed length)
- Dust Suppression Measures – Galvanised / Canvas Dust covers, 360 degree trimmer chutes, Rubber ‘sock’ chutes, water suppression and many more.
- Sealing of all transfer points including side plates and under-trays
- 250 micron Specification paint finish