Tracked Stockpiling Conveyors
Global Port Equipment Iberia offers the widest range of Tracked Stockpiling Conveyors in the industry: lengths from 15m (50ft) to 31m (101ft), tonnages of 100 tph up to 1500tph and lump sizes up to 300mm (12”). The Telestack range of Tracked Stockpiling Conveyors is the ideal solution for stockpiling after mobile crushing / screening plants. The mobility and flexibility of the Stockpiling Conveyors reduces / eliminates the use of a wheel loader on site. The range of stackers ensures all applications are catered for from heavy duty primary jaw crushing applications to light duty screening applications. With over 1000 of these units in operation globally, Telestack is the market leader in these range of units (Source: Telestack).
Features & Benefits:
- Eliminate double handling of material with wheel loaders.
- Fuel consumption from 5 litres per hour.
- Stockpiling rates 100TPH -1500TPH.
- Stockpiling 0 – 300mm (12 inch down) material.
- Environmental Benefits – reduce noise, dust and emissions.
- Safety Benefits – Less site traffic movements.
- Lengths from 15 metres (50ft) to 31 metres (101ft)
- Stockpile heights up to 14 metres (45 ft 6″)
- Conicial stockpile capacities up to 3,500 tonnes (2,188 m3)
- Easily shipped on low loader or packed in 1 x 40ft container for shipping throughout the world
- Eliminate / Reduce need for Wheel loader on site
- Reduce fuel, labour and maintenance costs by up to 80%
- Fuel consumption from 5 litres per hour
- Telestack is the market leader in this range of equipment
- All Electric (Electric motor driven belt)
- Radio remote control for all functions
- Feed-boot extensions for feeding from range of equipment
- Dust Suppression measures – Cover, waterspray bars, chutes
- Rubber skirting full length of conveyor to reduce spillage
- Hardened Steel Liners
- Overband Magnets
- Parallel Travel Tracks
- Water Cooled Engine
- Feed-boot extensions
- Belt Upgrades (Heavy Duty)/ Chevron
- Hydraulic Tail Fold