Tracked Radial Stockpiling Conveyors
The Telestack range of Tracked Radial Stockpiling Conveyors is the ideal solution for stockpiling after mobile crushing / screening plants. The mobility and flexibility of the Radial Stockpiling Conveyors reduces / eliminates the use of a wheel loader on site. The range of stackers ensures all applications are catered for from heavy duty primary jaw crushing applications to light duty screening applications. With over 1000 of these units in operation globally, Telestack is the market leader in these range of units (Source: Telestack).
Features & Benefits
- Eliminate double handling of material with wheel loaders.
- Fuel consumption from 5 litres per hour.
- Automatic stockpiling program (Option) reduces degradation, compaction and contamination
- Stockpiling rates 100TPH -1500TPH.
- Stockpiling 0 – 300mm (12 inch down) material.
- Environmental Benefits – reduce noise, dust and emissions.
- Safety Benefits – Less site traffic movements.
- Lengths from 15 metres (50ft) to 31 metres (101ft)
- Stockpile heights up to 14 metres (45 ft 6″)
- Conicial stockpile capacities up to 3,500 tonnes (2,188 m3)
- Radial Stockpile 30,470 tonnes (19,050m3) @ 180 degrees
- Crawler tracked radial units
- Easily shipped on low loader or packed in 1 x 40ft container for shipping throughout the world
- Automatic Stockpiling PLC
- Dual Power (Diesel hydraulic or Electric driven belts)
- All Electric (Electric motor driven belt)
- Radio remote control for all functions
- Feed-boot extensions for feeding from range of equipment
- Dust Suppression measures – Cover, waterspray bars, chutes
- Rubber skirting full length of conveyor to reduce spillage
- Hardened Steel Liners
- Overband Magnets
- Parallel Travel Tracks
- Water Cooled Engine
- Feed-boot extensions
- Belt Upgrades (Heavy Duty)/ Chevron
- Hydraulic Tail Fold