Radial Telescopic Shiploaders
The mobile radial telescopic shiploaders ensure unrivaled flexibility when loading a vessel. The radial and telescopic features allow the operator to easily trim the hatch or multiple hatches from one feeding position reducing hatch change times and production downtime. They can load vessels up to Panamax size with ease and offer a complete range of mobility, chutes and dust suppression / extraction options for specific applications and materials (source: TeleStack)
Features & Benefits:
- Radial and Telescopic features offer unrivaled trimming capabilities for most sized vessels.
- Mobility means Flexibility – Complete on-site mobility including driven wheels, tracks, rails and a combination to suit complete range of Jetty/quayside designs.
- Complete Dust Extraction / Suppression options for handling complete of materials,
- Fully sealed feed-in / transfer and discharge points to eliminate spillage on site.
- Loading rates up to 3,000TPH.
- Fully extended length’s up to 58 metres (190ft).
- Typically lower capital investment than fixed Shiploading systems.
- Lead Times can range from 10 – 30 weeks.
- Reduced civil requirements on site.
- Land / Sea Based Systems are available.
- Eliminate double handling of material in Port /Inland Terminal
- Mobility – Driven wheels (In-line, parallel, radial modes), Track mounted (Harsh ground conditions), wheels and rail mounted
- Dust Suppression Measures – Galvanised / Canvas Dust covers, Telescopic dust covers, dust extraction, Integrated telescopic chutes (Free-fall – Cascade Design), 360 degree trimmer chutes, Rubber ‘sock’ chutes, water suppression and many more.
- Sealing of all transfer points including side plates and under-trays
- Electrical Integration – Communication interlinks, radio remote controls, Fully integrated generators, Ethernet connections and many more.
- Marine Specification paint finish