TC 621 Revolution Tracked Conveyor
The TC 621 Revolution is a track mounted fully mobile stockpiling conveyor with a centre mounted slew bearing that enables 360° rotation. With the ability to create parallel stockpiles and a radial stockpile from one fixed feed in point, the TC Revolution shows unrivalled mobility and greatly enhances stockpile capacities.
- Radial stockpile from one fixed feed in point
- Create Parallel Stockpiles
- Reduce fuel, labour and maintenance costs by up to 80%
- Fuel consumption from 5 litres per hour
- Telestack is the market leader in this range of equipment
Features & Benefits
- 360 degree rotation tracks
- Radial Stockpile from one fixed feed in point
- Eliminate double handling of material with wheel loaders.
- Fuel consumption from 5 litres per hour.
- Stockpiling rates up to 600 tph.
- Stockpiling 0 – 250mm (10 inch down) material.
- Environmental Benefits – reduce noise, dust and emissions.
- Safety Benefits – Less site traffic movements.
- Stockpile heights up to 11 metres (36ft)
- Single conical stockpile capacity up to 1,535 tonnes (1,690 ton)
- 180° arc stockpile capacity up to 12,211 tonnes (13,460 ton)
- Easily shipped on low loader or packed in 1 x 40ft container for shipping throughout the world
- All Electric (Electric motor driven belt)
- Radio remote control for all functions
- Feed-boot extensions for feeding from range of equipment
- Dust Suppression measures – Cover, water spray bars, chutes
- Rubber skirting full length of conveyor to reduce spillage
- Hardened Steel Liners
- Overband Magnets
- Water Cooled Engine
- Belt Upgrades (Heavy Duty)/ Chevron
- Hydraulic Tail Fold